Welcome to Audiology at Home
Hearing loss can
affect us all, at any stage of life. There are approximately 2-4 babies out of
1000 that are born with a hearing loss every day. Other people experience it,
temporally, because of middle ear infections and many experience hearing loss,
permanently, because of aging. Did you know that approximately 75 % of adults
develop a hearing loss by the age of 75?
Audiology@Home was created with you in mind and was the brainchild of Lee-anne Hector, a professionally registered Audiologist operating in the Cape Town metropolitan area. It is professional and quality audiology services that is mobile and conveniently comes to you. This practice focuses on adults with hearing difficulties. Services provided include: hearing tests, supply and fitting of hearing aids and hearing care and maintenance services. You don’t have to drive out for these services. We provide our Audiology services in the convenience of your home.
I love what I do and pride myself on providing expert hearing care, through caring encounters with clients. My goal is to improve your quality of life by improving your hearing. It’s important to Audiology@Home that we see you enjoying conversations again.
Audiology@Home services are provided by Lee-Ann Hector Audiology, Pr.No: 0877026
Have you experienced any of the following?
· Difficulty hearing clearly in noisy places?
· Difficulty following a conversation when more than one person in a group conversation is talking?
· Are you increasing the volume of the TV, while others complain that it is too loud?
· Do you feel like you can hear but sometimes cannot clearly make out some of the words that were said?
· Do you feel that other people mumble when they talk?
· Do you hear ringing sounds in your ears?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then please contact Audiology@Home for a comprehensive hearing test and find a solution that’s tailored for you.